Way back in 2014 I was introduced to Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool. At that time I was following a Super Affiliate who frequently talked about her favorite tool for keyword research. She didn’t name this tool, but as I used to find keyword research tiresome I ventured into her territory by clicking a link on her website. And there it was: Jaaxy, all bright and shiny.
Now, you may have read warnings on my website about bright and shiny ‘temptations’. But, in the case of Jaaxy, the bright and shiny is absolutely lawful.
If your keyword research experience is anything like mine was before I discovered Jaaxy, you may find the following review helpful.
My Review of Jaaxy the Keyword Research Tool
This Review tells how Jaaxy works and how it is able to help you to find quality keywords when writing content for use online.
The use of keywords in website content has less importance placed on it than it did a while ago, maybe as far back as 2013. However, keywords are still a major factor when planning and writing content for use in a particular website.
Building websites involve the creation of relevant content about a certain subject or niche. Using keywords or a keyword phrase helps to keep the content in line with the subject of a post, or the overall subject of the website.
Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool & What It Will Do for You
When you are searching on the internet for keywords suitable for your website pages and posts, you need to have a reliable tool that will give you the best results in keywords for the content that you are about to write. Jaaxy will provide these reliable keywords for you.
Not only does Jaaxy provide these keywords, Jaaxy also provides:
- the Average Number of Monthly exact match searches for that keyword.
- the amount of Traffic you could expect to receive each month when you achieve Page 1 ranking
- QSR indicates the number of websites competing for that same keyword
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator) – Great Normal or Poor (Great only appearing in the image below)
- SEO provides information as to whether the keyword will be of value
Please note: Search results shown are in accordance with date and time images were processed.
Two Favorite Jaaxy Features I Can’t Do Without
Within Jaaxy there is a selection of attributes to assist in identifying the best keywords for content creation. Rather than list each one in this review, I’ve chosen to highlight below, two of my favorites. They are Alphabet Soup and Site Rank.
1. ALPHABET SOUP
A strange name but fantastic feature I choose to use for selection of the best keyword for a new post. This feature is a fast and efficient for finding a wide selection of keywords within a chosen niche.
Simply click on Alphabet Soup – Enter a keyword phrase (e.g. how to juice fruit) – Click on Find Keywords (See 1st image below)
Long-tail Keywords available from each letter of the alphabet will quickly appear. (See examples from letters “a” and “v” in 2nd and 3rd images below)
‘Search on this’ opens in Keyword Search History (See both 2nd and 3rd images below)
2. SITE RANK
This is a super attribute for speedily identifying search engine ranking of individual posts.
The image below reveals my post ‘How to Create a Call To Action That is Effective’ is ranking in No. 1 position in both Bing and Yahoo search engines.
It also reveals that the post is not ranking in Google. Therefore, work is required on my part to achieve a Page 1 ranking of this post on Google.
Nowhere else on the internet have I found a tool that provides this valuable information in a matter of seconds. With regular daily or weekly publishing to a website, the Jaaxy Site Rank feature is a valuable time-saver that provides accurate information.
What Does It Cost to Use Jaaxy?
Starter Trial: This is a Free subscription for up to 30 Keyword Searches.
Pro Version: Is $49 per month and absolutely adequate for providing valuable keywords for your content.
Enterprise: A sophisticated version at $99 per month, and a delight to use. However, it is not necessary to the success of my keyword research. Pro version provides all I require.
Pros and Cons of Jaaxy Relating to My Experience
- Jaaxy is easy to use. There is definitely nothing complicated about using Jaaxy
- Video training is included with the program and available for review at any time
- Jaaxy provides accurate search results in a minimal space of time. The accuracy of Jaaxy’s results is proven by comparison with Google keyword research
- The user of Jaaxy is able to compile lists of chosen keywords for easy reference
- Jaaxy provides additional tools such as SiteRank, Brainstorming, Alphabet Soup, Search History
- The Site Rank that tells me the position of my pages for certain keywords is invaluable
- The Brainstorming feature gives me ideas when I need some inspiration for writing posts
- Compared with all the keyword research tools I have used Jaaxy is the tool that gives me the best results in the least amount of time
- Jaaxy is a complete program where I can search for keywords. I can save those keywords to access at any time by going into the Saved Lists feature
- Jaaxy affiliate program is available to all subscribers.
- Personally, I have not experienced disadvantages with using Jaaxy. However, a paid subscription is required to gain access on completion of 30 Free Searches offered in the Starter Trial version of this program.
The Jaaxy keyword research tool is absolutely legitimate. I believe that I receive from Jaaxy the best keyword research results available on the internet. I have no interest in learning of, or using any other keyword research tool. Jaaxy is a quality tool available at an affordable price. Jaaxy gives the most reliable results against any other keyword research tool I have ever used.
I do not see the subscription as off-putting. It is a matter of weighing up the benefit of subscribing to an super efficient keyword tool, as opposed to struggling with tools that do not provide quality results. I have used Jaaxy keyword research tool for greater than 4 years, and I would not want to be without it. Prior to my knowledge of Jaaxy I used several keyword research tools, some included a fee while others were free of charge, but not one of them performed the job that Jaaxy does.
I highly recommend that anyone who is serious about obtaining quality keyword results for their website takes advantage of the Starter Trial version. I am sure you will enjoy the experience as well as having nothing to lose and much to gain.
Should you decide to take a paid subscription, please be aware that your subscription can easily be cancelled at the end of that month. A one-month paid subscription is adequate time to experience the benefit of this great keyword research tool.
Thank you for visiting this website and reading my Review of the Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool.
Your comments and questions are welcome, below.